All of the material posted on this site is copyrighted by Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. and all rights are reserved. The user of the site agrees to respect the following conditions:
- No portion of this material may be used in any form of public or commercial exploitation. No user shall publish as his own any material contained in this site. Posting of material from the archives in electronic form is prohibited.
- Those with a personal subscription to Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology Online may view, store, and print a single copy of articles contained in the journal provided that these articles are intended solely for their personal use. As a general guideline the fair use provisions of U.S. Copyright Law with regard to copying materials for non-profit purposes should be applied. Express written consent must be obtained from Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. for any other use of this material. Your subscriber number, user name and password should not be given to any third parties.
- For institutional subscriptions, online access is granted by username and password. Printing and distribution of a limited number of hard copies is permitted. As a general guideline users should apply the fair use provisions of U.S. Copyright Law with regard to copying materials for non-profit purposes within the academic/research community. Subscribers are not permitted to download excessive portions of the material in the archives. The use of robots or automated downloading programs is prohibited. No remote campus, remote site, consortia, inter-library loan or other forms of subscription sharing in electronic or digital form are permitted. At the end of the year one copy of each pdf file may be stored in your permanent electronic archives.
- Any articles downloaded and printed from Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology Online must include our copyright notice and the standard bibliographic citation.
- Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. shall have the right to take all steps necessary or appropriate to cease any excessive and unauthorized activity and to prevent any recurrence thereof, including terminating access to our archives and services.
- By entering into this Agreement, you agree that Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. may store the information you provide as part of the registration process. It will be used solely for the purposes of gathering statistical information about its readers in order to improve its product and better market its services. No one not directly connected with the editorial offices will receive your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other specific identifying information.
Warranty and Disclaimer
Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. warrants that it has the authority to make available the materials contained in Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology On-Line and that it has secured all rights and permissions necessary to enable authorized users to utilize such materials in compliance with this user agreement.
Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. publishes only significant and credible scientific material deemed to be of interest to its readers, drawn from sources and reviewed by experts that they consider to be reliable and competent. However, given the possibility of human error as well as the inherent risks of electronic distribution, there may be omissions or inaccuracies in this information.
Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. does not give any warranty as to the operation, quality or functionality of its internet service or its fitness for any particular purpose. Use of this journal and its contents is at your own risk; Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology S.A.S. will not be responsible nor does it necessarily endorse, espouse or support the views, statements and recommendations in its publication; the information contained in the journal may not be accurate or complete; access to the journal may be interrupted or delayed for any reason; and the journal is not liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use, mis-use or non-use of the journal or its contents. The information contained therein is not intended to replace health science advice offered by physicians.