Contemporary advances in clinical rheumatology
Series editor: T. Pincus
- Treat-to-target in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic considerations
Guest editors: G. Turchetti, J.S. Smolen, A. Kavanaugh, J. Braun, T. Pincus
2012; vol. 30, No. 4 (Suppl. 73)
- Low-dose glucocorticoids in rheumatic diseases
Guest editors: J.W.J. Bijlsma, J. Braun, F. Buttgereit, M. Cutolo, T. Pincus
2011; vol. 29, No. 5 (Suppl. 68)
- Methotrexate in rheumatic diseases.
Guest editors: J. Braun, T. Pincus, B. Cronstein.
2010; vol. 28, No. 5 (Suppl. 61)
- A Systematic Comparison between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Guest editors: J. Braun, T. Pincus, J. Sieper.
2009; vol. 27, No. 4 (Suppl. 55)
- Mortality in Rheumatic Diseases.
Guest editors: T. Sokka, T. Pincus.
2008; Vol. 26, N° 5 (Suppl. 51)
- Quality of care in Rheumatology: Opportunities and Challenges.
Guest editors: K. Saag, A. Kavanaugh, J.S. Smolen, T. Pincus.
2007; Vol. 25, N° 6 (Suppl. 47)
- Remission in Rheumatic Diseases.
Guest editors: D. Aletaha, J.S. Smolen, A. Kavanaugh, T. Pincus.
2006; Vol. 24, N° 6 (Suppl. 43)
- Quantitative Clinical Assessement of Rheumatic Diseases.
Guest editors: A. Kavanaugh, T. Pincus.
2005; Vol. 23, N° 5 (Suppl. 39)
- Benefit/risk of new drugs for rheumatoid arthritis.
Guest editors: A. Kavanaugh, R.F. van Vollenhoven, T. Pincus.
2004; Vol. 22, N° 5 (Suppl. 35)
- Early arthritis.
Guest editors: T. Pincus, J.S. Smolen.
2003; Vol. 21, N° 5 (Suppl. 31)
- Innovative therapies for the spondyloarthritides.
Guest editors: J. Braun, D. van der Heijde, T. Pincus
2002; Vol. 20, N° 6 (Suppl. 28)
- Controversies in COX-2 inhibitor therapy.
Guest editors: S.B. Abramson, D.E. Furst, M.C. Hochberg, C. Patrono.
2001; Vol. 19, N° 6 (Suppl. 25)
- Bone mass in the rheumatic diseases.
Guest editors: M. Mazzantini, N.E. Lane, T. Pincus.
2000; Vol. 18, N° 5 (Suppl. 21)
- Combination DMARD therapy in rheumatoid arthritis.
Guest editors: T. Pincus, F.C. Breedveld, P. Emery
1999; Vol. 17, N° 6 (Suppl. 18)
Contemporary advances in clinical rheumatology edited by T.Pincus and invited guest editors
| ||Each year T. Pincus (New York University) together with invited guest editors assemble a monograph issue on a topic of pressing interest, in which leading authorities with different views are invited to present original research or an overview in their particular area of expertise. |